Cheesy Potato Wedges
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 sweet potato (about 1lb)
- ¼ cup shredded low-fat swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp grated low fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup zucchini diced
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
How to prepare
Scrub and pat the potato dry; prick all over with a fork. Microwave on paper towel on high until tender, about 5 minutes. (Or you can bake in 400F oven about 1 hour). Let cool enough to handle.
Cut in half crosswise; cut into wedges. Arrange on plate. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave on high until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
To make the quick salsa: Sauté zucchini and corn in a pan until tender. Transfer to a big bowl. Add tomatoes, zucchini, green onion, lime juice and olive oil. Stir to combine.
Spoon salsa over cheesy potato wedges.