Mini Open-Faced Pizzas and Ants on a Log
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
For Mini Open-Faced Pizza:
- 2 whole-wheat English muffins, halved
- ¼ cup prepared tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped mixed bell peppers
For Ants on a Log:
- 4 3-inch pieces of celery
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 12 grapes, halved
- 12 cucumber slices
How to prepare
Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange English muffin halves in a single layer on a baking sheet. Top each with sauce, cheese and mixed peppers. Bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, spread 1 tbsp peanut butter on each celery piece. Top with grape halves, cut side down.
To serve, arrange one mini open-faced pizza on each plate. Serve alongside ants on a log and cucumber slices.